Saturday, January 14, 2012


I have to say I love Project Run and Play I watch and wait, and then every time I miss the start, this time I’ve only missed 2 weeks. Next week is through the Decades, you pick a decade and sew an inspired outfit. So I asked friends for help, searched my patterns and to my surprise many friends offered up their patterns, and to my bigger surprise I found patterns from the 50’s that had originally been my Grandmothers. (Thank goodness for my mom who never tosses anything to do with sewing)

Here are the pattern’s, they even have the original envelope that my Grandma had received them in the mail with the post mark 1955 and 1954 wow what a treasure.
Summer Dress

 Overalls
 Romper







I’ve choosen this pattern

                              With this fabric












Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment