Saturday, December 3, 2011


It's very rare that I ever wish this wasn't my life, but on Thursday when the furnace would not run and I can't even hot wire it together, I tend to wish this wasn't my life.

My son asked me who’s life would I want, “would you want to be homeless” ok life’s not that bad, I have four walls, a roof over our heads, food in the fridge and the ability to keep warm until the furnace is fixed. I am thankful for my life. Thanks to AJ to put the proper perspective on the days events.

The furnace has now been fixed since last Thursday afternoon and it has given me no more issues.

I love living in our small village but sometimes it can have it’s challenges, but also it’s blessings. When you are in need there’s usually multiple offers of assistance. I want to thank everyone who offered up their homes to me and my kids because they had heard of our chilly situation.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment