Tuesday, December 6, 2011


I have to toot my own horn aren’t these dresses beautiful, I can’t take all the credit. I bought the pattern from Create Kids Couture at http://createkidscouture.blogspot.com they have some very adorable sewing patterns for children’s boutique style outfits. I picked Sophia’s Open Back Ruffle Dress pattern, and it turned out so super cute. I love how the quality of the design of the pattern shows through and how easy it was to sew. I bought the pattern last Wednesday night and it arrived in my inbox early Thursday morning (their patterns are all PDF documents with detailed instructions and pictures), but due to the furnace drama I couldn’t get to making this dress until 6pm. I sewed my little fingers to the bone and finished the dress (after many interruptions) at 11pm. I only had until Friday at 12pm EST time to submit the pictures of my finished product.


                         Miss LB in her Sophia's Open Back Ruffle Dress
Create kids Couture is having a contest on Facebook and if LB in my dress wins then I win 3 free patterns to keep my creative juices flowing. Please go to  https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=312096592148127&set=a.312096248814828.80860.216885938335860&type=1&theater and "Like" LB in her dress.


I then started sewing away for B, I finished her dress just as quickly as the first, plus I had heat all day that day so it made for a few less distractions.

Now if I can get everyone bathed, hair done and dressed maybe I can get a family picture taken in front of the fireplace.


No comments:

Post a Comment