Thursday, May 17, 2012

I'm Back....

After 2 months I'm back, I returned to work in March, you know not sewing or child raising work but my 9-5 job. Don't get me wrong I quite enjoyed staying home with the girls for my year but I also enjoy working outside of the home. So instead of 2 jobs returning to work has bumped me up to 3 that I would almost call full-time jobs.
Job 1: Mom (that sums it all up
Job 2: Seamstress, Designer and Creator
Job 3: Administration Assistant

In between working at the office and keeping three kids fed, clothed and relatively clean I'm still turning out a few creations. I even have started taking orders for outfits. I am loving it.

Here are a few creations I've come up with. Most patterns of course are from my favorite company Create Kids Couture.

Hannah's Pillow Case Bubble Romper Pattern by Create Kids Couture(their pattern is free on Fabric.com)
Hannah's Pillow Case Bubble Romper Pattern by Create Kids Couture(their pattern is free on Fabric.com)



Felicity's Peasant Top/Dress Pattern By Create Kids Couture



Natalie's Ruffled Butt Romper, Pattern by Create Kids Couture





Elena's Peasant Dress, Pattern By Create Kids Couture





Custom Order Knot Dress
Meadow's Summer Dress, Design by 4 Funky Funk's Yes thats Mine.....

Daisy Sundress, a mix of patterns some from Create Kids Couture
Combination of Helen's Maxi Dress and Faith's Shirred Sundress



Jelly Roll Bubble Dress, Custom Order Design by 4 Funky Funk's another one that's all Mine


Hope you enjoy my Photo Bomb, I sure enjoyed creating these dresses...

* On a side note everyone asks "When do you find time to sew?"
My response "When B wakes up at 5am, I get up and take her downstairs to my sewing studio (that's what I call me new space in the basement) and sew until 7, then get ready for my job away from home"

No comments:

Post a Comment